Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DAY EIGHT

I'll make this short.
Went to work 1/2 day which was good - I was out of the house.
Had bouts of severe ear pain throughout the day and have consumed mass quantities of Ibuprophen today. Around 5p - ear pain worsened along with some of the worst throat pain yet.
Spaghetti is too sharp and I am STARVING and that is making me very unpleasant. Had mashed potato soup again.
I can now only tolerate warm food or beverage - cold anything makes it feel like electrical shocks are going through my throat and ears. I actually microwaved my iced tea. I got a bottled water today and then could not drink it until it warmed up.
My follow up appointment is tomorrow.
I'm going to punch my doctor.
This sucks.



PS: I'm now making a weird sound when I swallow. WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment