Saturday, January 2, 2010

DAY FIVE -- Ha! Take that Day Four!

Well what have we here? Day Four did NOT kill me - even though it did it's best. Most of my misery yesterday came from being naseous and feeling like someone was beating me when I went to sleep - that was all courtesy of the pain meds. So last night I backed off the pain meds a bit each time and so far today I haven't taken any! My throat hurts but I already feel so much less foggy and out of it that I'm going to wait as long as I can to take it again. I still feel kind of sluggish and loopy but not nearly how I felt yesterday. I've been able to form some coherant sentences today and the boys seem less scared of me so that is a step in the right direction. I may even be able to get out of the bedroom today! I can tell that I"m going to need pain meds at some point but hopefully much less than yesterday.

I'll be back with an update later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment